8 Best Things About Being Single


People nowadays especially teenagers are so eager to find someone to be their partner in life. Well, I guess they’re just bored or they just wanted to be labeled as “taken” and not “single”. But why?

Being in a relationship means being committed to someone you’ve fallen in love with. It takes a lot of effort and time before you can assure that this person is the one you’re waiting for and someone who you want to be with forever. It’s true that you can find happiness in a person whom you can share everything and care for you every time. But, being single is not bad at all! I want to change the thought that being single means a lonely person? No! There are lots of things and feelings you didn’t know about being single. Well, if I were to write it all, I guess it’ll take an hour to read so I just listed eight (8) best things about being single.

 

  1. YOU DON’T FEEL OBLIGATED TO RETURN THE FAVOR.

Just give it a message of thanks and that’s it. Who cares? You’re not obliged to return the favor because first of all you’re not asking for it and you’re not supposed to ask for it because you demand nothing and the reason why you demand nothing is because you have everything! You’re free, remember?

 

  1. LESS STRESS.

Do you believe that it’s just 70% of the whole relationship struggle is happiness and the other 30% is full of stress? What more if you broke up? Maybe all the happiness that remains will be no more which you never even expected.

8 Best Things About Being Single

 

  1. YOU DON’T NEED TO LIE TO AVOID QUARRELS.

This is unavoidable especially when you have a wild girlfriend.

 

  1. YOU HAVE TIME TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS.

Party, drink alcohol and go wherever you want. It’s your life and no one will complain. Just beware of your parents. *Sshh..

 

  1. YOU DON’T HAVE TO PRETEND YOU’RE NOT SLEEPY.

Man! Sleep is one of the most important things in health subject. You’re too dumb if you push yourself to nonstop texting and calling with your shitty girlfriend. Don’t forget your early work duty for tomorrow.

 

8 Best Things About Being Single

 

  1. NO LIMITS.

No limits with how long you stayed outside, how long you’ve been using social media, how much you eat, how much you drink, how many times you danced in the prom and there’s no limit with how fast you drive.

 

  1. YOU DON’T HAVE TO FEEL OUT OF PLACE WHENEVER YOU’RE WITH HER CRAZY FRIENDS because you’re also pretending to be a gentle man.

8 Best Things About Being Single

 

  1. YOU HAVE MORE TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.

The problem is when we are seriously committed or engaged with someone, we sometimes forget what is more important. It’s so sad that family became an option for others when they’re in a relationship. Instead of posting on social media about your relationship problems, why don’t you just open it to your parents or siblings? In this way, you will be closer to each other. And also, take time to bond with your family. That kind of happiness is priceless.

(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)